Wednesday, March 6, 2013

"If at some point we all succumb, For goodness sake let us be young. Because time gets harder to outrun, And I'm nobody, I'm not done"

IT'S MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why so many exclamations points you ask? Because some body (ME) is excited that summer is almost here! Summer, ahh, it's all I've been able to think of lately. All I want to do is sit in central park with a good book, laughing with my friends; or exploring williamsburg during the day, and roof top bars and outdoor concerts and music festivals. I.Can't.Wait.

Take a look at the firefly music festival line up, June 21st to 23rd. It looks like a dream line up (if you have spotify {which you should} search for the firefly playlist and have your day instantly be transformed into an awesome one). Buttttt wait, therreeeessss more: Governors Ball June 7-9. Granted, the line ups overlap a bit--but theres nothing wrong with seeing awesome twice in one month! Amirite?

But day by day, Cherie, day by day. March has got some good times coming up:


THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN MARCH

  • Girls night in----
    • if you haven't been able to  tell yet, my friendships mean everything to me. This month two of my solid groups of friends have made it a priority to have a night of just sitting together with good wine, good food, and lots of laughter. It's what I'm looking forward to the most this month.
  • March 16th: St. Patricks day!
    • I know, at 25 I'm supposed to be more mature than being excited to day drink and cheer and run around the city like a mess. But dammit, I spend 5-6 days a week studying my butt off and making responsible decisions...I'm allowed to be excited to take this one day off!
  • March 19th: NEW JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE ALBUM COMES OUT
    • in case you haven't watched it yet today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsUsVbTj2AY
  • March 26th...this is a big one
    • 1st: NEW STROKES ALBUM COMES OUT
    • 2nd: I'm seeing Breakfast at tiffanys on broadway. It's one of my favorite movies so I'm excited to see how it translates.
  • March 28th: Taylor Swift Concert
Also included is my spring break, in which I will be doing the all too exciting thing of sleeping without setting an alarm and having 0 cares for 7 days. It will be glorious.

So for now, I guess these are a few of my favorite thinggggssss
(really surprised it's taken me this long to do that)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment